2.3 - Installing Antidote 10
The installation procedure from one workstation to another is as follows:
- Download the installation file from the Multiuser customer portal, your exclusive personalized Web space with access to most aspects of your license. For example, in the case of a bilingual installation, this may be the file
Antidote_10.x_B_x_Windows.exe, a self-extracting archive containing the installers for the Antidote 10, Antidote - Connectix 10 application and the French and English modules. If applicable, you can also download updates.
- Ensure that the necessary conditions are met (see the Prerequisites section).
- Log in as an administrator.
- Run the file, and it will extract a folder containing the installation files, named
Antidote_10.y_B_n_Installation, onto the desktop.
- In this folder, run the
Inst - Antidote.exeinstaller, which will launch all the applicable files in the
msifolder in succession.
- Apply any applicable updates (section Updating Antidote).
- Installing 10 Antidote involves up to four MSI files: one for the Antidote 10 application, one for the Antidote - Connectix 10 application and one each for the possible English and French modules.
- When an update to Antidote is published, the complete installer for this version of the update is usually released within the next few days. As soon as the installer is published, it appears in your Multi-User Client Portal provided you have subscribed to the Antidote maintenance program (AMP). Otherwise, it is always possible to install Antidote with the initial installers, accessible from your Multi-User Client Portal, and then apply the latest updates. The end result is the same.