When calling Antidote from MS Outlook, I get one of these error codes: 5150, 5151, 5152, 5153, 5154, 5155, 5156, 5157, 5158. What can I do?
Antidote cannot access the contents of the email.
- The email may not be editable (e.g., it is an email you’ve received or already sent); it therefore cannot be corrected.
- You may need to repair the MS Office applications. To do so, Microsoft’s website provides a detailed procedure.
- You may have to re-enable the “Microsoft VBA for Outlook Add-in.” To do so:
- Launch Outlook.
- Open the Tools menu and select Trust Center.
- Click on Add-ins.
- In the Manage drop-down menu, select Disabled Items, then click on Go.
- Re-enable the Microsoft VBA for Outlook Add-in.
- Quit and relaunch Outlook.