Firefox and Thunderbird
Antidote integrates with Firefox and Thunderbird by means of add-on modules. Once installed, these add icons to the toolbar as well as elements to the context menu.
Accessing Antidote’s resources
Select the text to correct or the word to be looked up, then call Antidote’s resources by means of:
- the buttons in the toolbar;
- the context menu (right click);
- the tools menu (Thunderbird).
Updating the extension
- Within the application, open the menu Tools> Add-ons.
- Click the "Extensions" tab.
- Click the tools icon.
- Select the menu item "Search for updates".