After updating my macOS system, Antidote 10 no longer works in Mail?
First of all, make sure you are running the latest version of Antidote:
- Open Antidote and choose "Search for updates" from the Help menu.
- Install the available updates.
- Repeat this procedure until Antidote is up to date.
If the issue persists or if you were already up to date, we invite you to reinstall Antidote's connector in Mail:
- Quit Mail.
- Launch Antidote.
- In Antidote's Help Menu select Connectix (Install with your other software).
- If « No Connectors to Install » appears, click on Continue and go to step 4.
- If Mail appears in the available connectors, skip to step 7.
- Select "Installed Connectors."
- Check Mail, then select "Uninstall" and "Continue."
- Click on "Available Connectors..."
- Check Mail, then select "Install."
- Quit the integration window.