The Users tab displays all accounts linked to your organization, and where you can create and manage the organization’s user accounts.
This chapter lays out the information you need to know about user accounts:
- the four roles in the organization that can be assigned to a user (administrator, technician, group supervisor (beta) and user)
- the roles in Antidote (beta)
- the three types of accounts (organization, synchronized (beta) and personal)
- the many ways of creating new accounts
- the functions for account management
- the update by import procedure